Monday, July 12, 2010

chilling with my best friends



Some times you just need to chill on a house made of cushions with people who get you, who understand you, who won't judge you, and just loves you for who you are! these three know all my faults and they still love me, I don't have to try and be something I'm not with them, I can just be my hyper fun loving self, I'm pretty lucky to have such great friends! they are never boring when we hang out we laugh and joke all the time, and just have so much fun! they are random, mad, and silly and crazy at times. but so am I! and thats what I love about them! but there also sweet, caring, and loving and we are always there for me. and I'm always there for them, We are like family, we talk for hours on skype about anything and everything, I wouldnt swap these guys for anything in the world :)

No comments: