Sunday, January 23, 2011

Come play with me!

Last night, I was doing the no place like home hunt, and it was long, but I got some pretty neat stuff. I got a really nice skybox, and it was really low prim. so I was hunting at this place called the Epic Toy factory, this place is amazing, and so fun to visit. I spent ages in wonderland last night, trying out all the animations and exploring, I felt like a kid again having so much fun I almost forgot I was hunting, The prize I got from there was pretty cool to, It's great place to hang out and take pictures, will deffinatly be going again soon :)



I love this Cake slide, now I really want one!




look how high I can jump on the cupcake trampoline!



Time for a gentle ride on the merry go round




Think I'm just gonna curl up in this comfy flower, and take a nap Zzzz

No comments: