Friday, January 14, 2011

Lend a Helping hand Queensland flood apeal

I'm sure by now everyone has heard about the tragedy that has happened in Australia, many people have lost there homes and loved ones. So I am appealing to everyone out there, if you can donate to the fund please do, go to the sim there is lots of items there for sale, some really beautiful clothes and jewellery, I'm sure you will find something you like. and the proceeds go to help the victims of the Queensland Flood Disaster. I'm sure we all have friends in sl from Australia, I know I do, and I can't do much to help them, but I can do this, so please find it in your heart to help these people when they need it most, thank you, heres your taxi to the sim for some reason my links don't work so just copy and paste it into your browser. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Adien/28/62/1025



both the dress I'm wearing and the black rose jewellery is from the appeal sim

No comments: