Saturday, June 19, 2010

60l week ends

I totally love to shop, online on sl, or xstreet, or real life, I just love shopping! weekends are my favourite times, I always look forward to 60l weekends. I love seeing all the different creations people come up with, there is so many talented people out there. I love clothes, and accessories, this weekend the 60 linden bargains were great I got a few things I really love the one I love the most though is this gypsy dress from Kr Couture one of my favourite stores, it is so pretty, and girly, the colours are beautiful, and its really well made. it comes with a necklace and earrings, and has a few different choices for the skirt.



My second favourite is this gorgeous dress from Kiwi. I found the necklace I'm wearing from Stars gems, and thought it looked really well with the dress.



and last but not least this sexy white number from Eluzion, another fantastic store. I have alot of clothes from there. this dress is lovely, and has both the long and short version, I prefer the short. hope you like my outfits, I can't wait for next weeks 60 linden weekend. :)

No comments: