Sunday, June 20, 2010

thoughts and bunnys

Today has not been a good day for me, well that is a understatement, its the first fathers day without my dad, so I have been a mess all day. really miss him, and seeing everyone around me talk about there dads doesn't help. my friends have been great though, they know when i just need to be alone, and I know if I need them they are just a instant message away. I can talk to my friends about anything, and there's always someone willing to give me a hug if I need one. which is really great. sl has been my lifeline for long time, and I don't know what I would do without it, its my escape from reality, when sometime reality becomes to much. its good to know you can just disappear into another world and forget your problems for a while. just hang out with friends, and have fun. my friend Jill is mad about Bunny's, she has about 30 of them she gave me a nest tonight. and now I have a new baby bunny. I named her Rosie she is really cute so even though it has been a horrible day for me, and i will be glad its over. I love my new bunny, and I love my friends, and I know as long as I have them to support me, I will get through anything.

No comments: