Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BBBC Topic three


How hard do you think it is to find a relationship in SL?

It can be very hard, or not hard at all, it really just depends on the people you meet, and whether you click with them or not. I'm lucky to have found a great guy on sl, though we are just friends at the minute, we are just enjoying each others company, I just love being around him, he makes me laugh, and he is really sweet. I dont usually go for sweet guys, usually end up with a bad boy. but I really love spending time with jk, and I can even more as hes my neighbour on sl now. :)



If you have an SL relationship, have you met in the physical world? Would you meet them? Do you think it would change your SL relationship if you met?

No we haven't met in the rl world, but we are both from the UK, usually I try and keep my sl and rl seperate so not sure if I would meet anyone from sl, but the friendships and relationships I make in sl, are very real, and mean alot to me. I don't think it would matter if we met or not, I love the person he is, and that matters more to me than looks.

No comments: