Monday, June 14, 2010

BBBC Topic one

Why did I become a blogger?

I like blogging, I think its a good way to express yourself, and share things with others. sometimes its easier to write how you feel than to actually say it, I started a real life blog a while ago, and I loved posting on it, I was surprised how many people liked my blog, and left comments, I never expected that, I just mainly wrote about things that I liked and that made me smile, sometimes serious things that really mattered to me. it just really depended on how I felt at the time. I met alot of nice people through blogging, from all over the world, people I could talk to, and who had the same interests as me. I've been on second life a year and 6 months now, and just thought it would be fun to start a blog about my secondlife and all the friends I have made there, and the fun things we do. also wanted to meet other second life bloggers, and hopefully make some new friends aswell.

No comments: